The following contains trip information that you will need. It also outlines the policies and procedures of Navigo Travel and Tours LLC. Please read carefully. Your signature will be required to acknowledge receipt and understanding of these terms and conditions.
- Traveler(s) are responsible for checking their documents and itineraries upon receipt.
Call Navigo Travel and Tours LLC immediately if you see any discrepancies or have any questions.
Our phone number is 206-448-3378 or 888-660-3378. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Traveler(s) are responsible for reconfirming airline reservations before travel: 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international. Reconfirmation is mandatory for international flights. Failure to use all ticketed segments may result in automatic canceling of all continuing and return flights. Duplicate bookings may result in automatic canceling of all flights.
- It is recommended that all travelers check in at the airport 1-1/2 to 2 hours in advance for domestic flights and 2-1/2 to 3 hours for international flights.
- Airlines may impose baggage or other fees. Traveler is responsible for paying these fees. Please ask us if you have questions about fees.
- Airlines and cruise lines may impose fuel surcharges.
- Security and flight issues can be accessed at www.faa.gov and through the various individual airline web sites (see below).
- Documents: Domestic — valid government issued photo ID. International — Navigo Travel and Tours LLC recommends that each traveler obtain a passport or visa (if applicable). It is the traveler(s) responsibility to obtain necessary documents and the traveler releases Navigo Travel and Tours LLC from liability for incomplete, invalid or lack of proper documents.
- For international country entry requirements, traveler warnings, and advisories, it is recommended that traveler(s) call the Travel Advisory Section of the US State Department (202-647-5225) or access the State Department’s on-line travel advisory service
- Customs Information: Please visit the Customs Dept. website at www.cbp.gov. Prescriptive Medicines: It is
recommended that all prescription medicines be kept in original bottles and only enough taken to be consumed while traveling. Check with your physician to see if any are narcotic-based. If so, request your physician to provide you with a notarized letter on letterhead listing medications and reason for taking. A printout from your pharmacy for all prescriptions, stating their use is recommended.
- For medical information about vaccines, diseases, etc. for the countries you are visiting, call your county health department and/or physician.
To obtain Center for Disease Control information: Phone (404-332-4559) or access their
Web site at www.cdc.gov/travel.
Disclaimer of Liability:
- NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC, IN GOOD FAITH, IS ACTING AS AN INTERMEDIARY ONLY BETWEEN INTERNET OR OFF-LINE SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS AND TRAVELER(S) FOR PURCHASES OF TRAVEL-RELATED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT DIRECTLY SUPPLIED BY NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC SUCH AS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) AIR AND GROUND TRANSPORTATION, HOTEL/RESORT ACCOMMODATIONS WITH OR WITHOUT MEALS OR OTHER INCLUSIONS, TOURS, CRUISES, VACATION PACKAGES, TRAVEL INSURANCE, TRAVEL-RELATED PRODUCTS, ETC.
- NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC RESEARCHES A VARIETY OF SUPPLIERS AND THEIR PRODUCTS FOR EACH TRIP REQUEST AND WEBSITE INCLUSION, SELECTING FOR RECOMMENDATION THOSE OFF-LINE AND INTERNET SUPPLIERS WHO OFFER THE BEST PRICE AND/OR VALUE. WE ATTEMPT TO RECOMMEND WELL-KNOWN AND REPUTABLE SUPPLIERS, BUT WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANY SUPPLIER AND DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN RUNNING THEIR BUSINESSES, THEIR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, OR THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. TRAVELERS SHALL HOLD NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC HARMLESS AND NOT HOLD NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OMISSIONS, ERRORS, OR ACTS (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) COMMITTED BY ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER, THEIR SUB-SUPPLIERS, OR EMPLOYEES. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) ANY INTERNET SUPPLIER, HOTEL/RESORT, CAR RENTAL AGENCY, AIRLINE, CRUISELINE, RAIL PASS SUPPLIER, MOTORCOACH COMPANY, TOUR OPERATOR, OR VACATION PACKAGER. NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE SERVICES, QUALITY, OR PRODUCTS OF ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER, THEIR SUB-SUPPLIERS OR EMPLOYEES OR THEIR QUALITY OF SERVICE, PRODUCTS, RATES, BOOKINGS, RESERVATIONS, CONNECTIONS, SCHEDULING OR SAFE HANDLING OF TRAVELER(S) PERSONAL BELONGINGS, OR THEIR SAFETY/ SECURITY PROCEDURES FOR TRAVELER(S). TRAVELER(S) SHALL HOLD NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLIER FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY/ALL DOMESTIC AND/OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS, BREACH OF CONTRACT, FAILURE TO PROVIDE PAID-FOR RESERVATIONS, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS THAT RESULT IN (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)LOSS/ DAMAGE/ DELAY/ INCONVENIENCE / INJURY TO TRAVELER(S). NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INSOLVENCY, RECEIVERSHIP, BANKRUPTCY, LIQUIDATION, OR SIMILAR CONDITION (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) OF ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER.
- TRAVELERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND HOLDING SAFE ALL SUPPLIER DOCUMENTS/TRAVEL DOCUMENTS/ MONEY/TRAVELERS CHECKS/CREDIT CARDS BEFORE/DURING TRAVEL, CONTACTING HEALTH PROFESSIONALS REGARDING INOCULATION AND VACCINE REQUIREMENTS, OBTAINING THE NECESSARY INOCULATIONS AND VACCINES. TRAVELER(S) WILLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY RELEASE NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CHECKING AND VERIFYING EXISTING FLIGHT SCHEDULES, ALL PASSPORT / VISA / VACCINATION AND/OR OTHER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH DESTINATION OR STOP-OVER DESTINATION EN ROUTE.
- TRAVELER(S) SHALL HOLD NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING OUT OF OUR CONTROL BEFORE/ DURING/ AFTER TRAVEL THAT CAUSES TRAVELER INCONVENIENCES, PAIN OR SUFFERING SUCH AS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) EXPECTED/KNOWN OR UNEXPECTED/UNKNOWN TRIP INTERUPTIONS/ DELAYS, DOCUMENTS LOST IN TRANSIT FROM SUPPLIER TO NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC OR TO CLIENT FROM NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC, SAFETY AND SECURITY ISSUES AND CONDITIONS TO/AT/FROM DESTINATION(S), TRAVELER(S) COMPLIANCE WITH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS, ANY AND ALL INCURRED INJURIES, DAMAGES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, INCONVENIENCES CAUSED BY (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) SUPPLIERS, CIVIL / SOCIAL/ LABOR UNREST AND/OR DISPUTES, CLIMATIC WEATHER CONDITIONS, ACTS OF GOD, TERRORIST ACTIVITIES, CONDITION OF SUPPLIER EQUIPMENT, CONSTUCTION FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES, HOTEL/ RESORT/ SHIP/ VECHICLE/ PLANE CONDITIONS, JUDGMENT ERRORS BY A SUPPLIER/ SUB-SUPPLIER/ OR ANY SUPPLIER EMPLOYEES, ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS/ CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DO NOT ALLOW TRAVEL TO TAKE PLACE, ABNORMAL CONDITIONS OR DEVELOPMENTS, ANY RISKS OR CONDITIONS (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) TAKING PLACE BEFORE/ DURING/ AFTER TRAVEL OR ANY OTHER ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR CONDITIONS.
- TRAVELER(S) SHALL HOLD NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITIES INCURRED BY CREDIT CARD HOLDERS FROM ANY CREDIT CARD UNAUTHORIZED USE, FRAUDULENT, UNSCRUPULOUS ACTS COMMITTED BY ANY PERSONS RESULTING FROM THE RELEASING OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO INTERNET COMPANIES OR OFF-LINE SUPPLIERS BY NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC OR BY WEBSITE VISITORS TO HOLD, OBTAIN, OR BOOK RESERVATIONS OR PURCHASE TRAVEL-RELATED PRODUCTS. ALL MONEY AND/OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION GIVEN TO NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC TO MAKE OFF-LINE RESERVATIONS IS DIRECTLY PASSED ON TO SUPPLIERS, EXCEPT FOR AGENT COMMISSIONS AND FEES, IF APPLICABLE. NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUNDS OF ANY MONEY DUE TRAVELER(S) BY ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER(S) OR FOR INCREASED CHARGES BY ANY SUPPLIER(S). ANY REFUNDS DUE TRAVELER(S) ARE DUE FROM SUPPLIERS AND ANY REFUNDS ISSUED TO TRAVELER(S) FROM SUPPLIERS AND RECEIVED BY NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC SHALL BE FORWARDED TO THE CLIENT, LESS ANY FEES OR MONEY OWED TO NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC.
- NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC RESPONSIBILITY AND OBLIGATIONS TO A CLIENT BOOKING OFF-LINE ARE LIMITED TO MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO FIND REASONABLE PRICING PER THE CLIENT’S TRAVEL REQUEST, MAKING APPROVED RESERVATIONS FOR CLIENTS — INCLUDING FORWARDING TIMELY PAYMENTS TO SUPPLIERS VIA CHECK OR CLIENT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CLIENT TO SUPPLIERS, INFORMING CLIENTS OF ANY PRE-OR-POST DEPARTURE RESERVATION CHANGES MADE KNOWN TO NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC BY SUPPLIERS, CHECKING TRAVEL DOCUMENTS BEFORE THEY ARE ISSUED TO CLIENTS, AND FORWARDING TRAVEL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY SUPPLIERS TO CLIENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER, ASSISTANCE WITH ANY TRAVELER(S) REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NOT OUTLINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) DESTINATION INFORMATION, COUNTRY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUPPLIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR TRAVEL. NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL INTERNET BOOKINGS MADE BY NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC OR BY VISITORS TO THE www.navigotravel.com WEBSITE. ALL PURCHASES MADE THROUGH ONLINE COMPANIES/PROVIDERS ON THE NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC WEBSITE ARE DEEMED TO BE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE PURCHASER AND SUPPLIER/PROVIDER. PURCHASERS ARE DEEMED BY THE INTERNET SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS AS THE CLIENTS OF THE SUPPLIER. ANY DISPUTES MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE SUPPLIER AND NOT NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC.
- IT IS THE POLICY OF NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC TO ONLY MAKE OFFLINE RESERVATIONS FOR CLIENTS WHO AGREE TO AND SIGN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WHO, IF APPLICABLE, HAVE COMPLETED AND SIGNED A CREDIT AUTHORIZATION FORM. PERSONS MAKING ONLINE PURCHASES MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH THE ONLINE PURCHASE AND THUS MAY CONSIDER THEMSELVES DULY INFORMED.
The following fees for off-line reservations may be applied in addition to the purchase of air/sea/land transportation services and vacation packages.
(1) Stand-alone domestic air reservations (air without hotel, cruise, package, etc) $___0 to $40____ per ticket;
(2) Modification To Hotel/Car Rental/Rail/Tours/Vacation Packages/Cruises after Booking $____0 to 50_______ per incident, per person;
(3) Cancellation Fee: $_____0 to 50___per person;
(4) Express Mail/Shipping (if applicable) $___35_______per shipment for One Day $_____15______per shipment for Two Day;
(5) Processing of Tourist Cards/Passports/Visas/Travel Vouchers/Frequent Flyer Travel/Coupons, etc.$_____45______per person, if applicable.
(6) Consultation Fee (For those that choose this service): Normal rate is $______85______per hour or $____200____flat rate, whichever is greater,
and may be applicable toward the purchase of travel reservations;
Note: Rates are subject to change. Charges from Navigo Travel and Tours LLC will appear on your credit card in the amounts designated above, but will not be charged without notification to you and without approval by you.
Supplier Fees and Policies:
- Airline charges for Re-Ticketing/Re-issue of Tickets; Airline Cancellation Fees Escort for Minor Child Traveling Alone, Baggage Policies, etc.: Varies depending upon airline and destination.
Visit Alaska Airlines @ www.alaskaair.com,
Hawaiian Airlines @ www.hawaiianair.com,
Delta Airlines @ www.delta.com,
American Airlines @ www.aa.com,
Continental Airlines @ www.continentalairlines.com,
Northwest Airlines @ www.nwa.com,
United Airlines @ www.ual.com,
Air Jamaica @ www.airjamaica.com,
British Airways @ www.britishairways.com,
Air France @ www.airfrance.com,
AeroMexico @ www.areomexico.com, and
Mexicana Airlines @ www.aeromexico.com
for detailed information. For airlines not listed, or if you need assistance navigating these sites or do not have Internet access,
please request information from Navigo Travel and Tours LLC.
- Hotel/Resort Cancellation Deadlines vary, depending upon the supplier. Credit card information must be given to the hotel/resort at time of booking as a guarantee. Hotel or Resort charges for “No Shows/No Cancellation By Deadline” usually result in your credit card being charged for 1 night plus tax by the hotel/resort. Deadlines will be supplied at the time of quote or automatically with the preliminary itinerary.
- Rental Car Possible charge for “No Show/No Cancellation” on pre-booked rentals is usually 1 day plus tax and is charged by the car rental company.
- Cruise Line Cancellation Deadlines vary, depending upon the supplier. Credit card information must be given to the cruise line at time of booking for deposit as a guarantee. Cancellations after booking will incur a fee and you may lose your deposit and/or the entire cost of your cruise depending on the timing of your cancellation. Deadlines will be supplied at the time of quote or automatically with the preliminary itinerary.
- Tour Company/Vacation Package Supplier Policies and Terms/Conditions vary between suppliers. Information will be supplied at the time of quote or automatically when the preliminary itinerary is sent to you.
- Air bookings may have flight restrictions: a change in carrier, flight, time, routing could result in penalty fees and an increase in fare cost.
- Lost or stolen tickets requiring a ticket reissue will result in re-ticket fees and the cost of new tickets. If tickets are found and returned to airline, a refund may be issued for cost of tickets.
- If you arrive at an airline ticketing or passenger check in counter with your confirmed ticket/passenger receipt and find that the airline shows no reservation for you, do not leave the counter. If the status box located in middle of tickets, next to date shows “”OK”” for your flights, the airline must accommodate you on the flight, find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, speak to a supervisor.
- Hotel rooms are usually booked on a guaranteed payment basis with your credit card being used as a guarantee. If you change or cancel your plans without notifying the hotel by their cancellation deadline, you will incur penalty fees.
- Car reservations sometimes require prepayment or a credit card guarantee. If the reservation is not cancelled by the cancellation deadline, you will incur penalty fees. Car reservations require a major credit card (not debit) at time of pickup.
- Tours/packages: Cost can change without notice due to international currency fluctuations, tariff changes, or increase in operational cost. Group packages are based upon a minimum number of passengers. If the number of passengers falls below minimum required, a surcharge and increase in rates may be imposed upon all remaining passengers. Cancellation fees will apply to persons who cancel.
Travel insurance is strongly recommended for all travelers, payable with their first deposit/payment to obtain coverage for pre-existing conditions for themselves/travel companions/family members (travel insurance may be mandatory for all group travelers) to cover unforeseen travel issues such as cancellations, interruptions, delays, lost/stolen/damaged travel documents, medical expenses, emergency medical transportation. Certain conditions/restrictions may apply to coverages; Navigo Travel and Tours LLC is not responsible for underwriting decisions on claims made by traveler(s) to the insurance company.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington. Navigo Travel and Tours LLC desires to maintain friendly relationships with its clients (agents, sellers, buyers, etc.). In order to provide for a mutually beneficial relationship, Navigo Travel and Tours LLC has established an alternative mediation program in the event of a misunderstanding or dispute between Navigo Travel and Tours LLC and it clients.
If a dispute arises out of or relates to this contract, or breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation administered by the World Travel Dispute Center under the applicable guidelines as established by IFTTA (International Forum for Travel and Tourism) before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. If mediation is not successful, the parties will settle by binding arbitration administered by the World Travel Dispute Center under the applicable guidelines as established by IFTTA. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s), or written agreements of the parties, may be entered in the appropriate federal and/or state courts located in King County, WA. If the court’s decision falls in favor of Navigo Travel and Tours LLC, all expenses including reasonable attorney fees and costs shall be paid by the non-prevailing party.
STATE OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Navigo Travel is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. California law requires certain sellers of travel to have a trust account or bond. Navigo Travel has a trust account.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
BY SIGNING OUR AUTHORIZATION FORM, THE SIGNOR ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE UNDERSTANDS AND ACCEPTS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND VERIFIES THAT HE/SHE IS ACTING AS A REPRESENTATIVE FOR HIM/HER SELF AND FOR ALL TRAVEL COMPANIONS AND HAS THE LEGAL RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO SIGN FOR HIM/HER SELF AND FOR ALL TRAVEL COMPANIONS. NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESULTING DISPUTES OR ACTIONS TAKEN BY FELLOW TRAVELERS ARISING DUE TO THE SIGNOR AGREEING TO AND SIGNING THIS CONTRACT. ANY DISPUTES OR RESULTING ACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE SIGNOR AND TRAVELING COMPANION(S). SIGNOR ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT IT IS HIS/HER RESPONSIBILITY TO INFORM COMPANION TRAVELER(S) OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND TO GIVE THEM A SIGNED COPY SHOWING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO WHICH THEY SHALL BE BOUND.
NAVIGO TRAVEL AND TOURS LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ISSUING SEPARATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO EACH TRAVELER BOOKED/LISTED UNDER ONE RESERVATION.